DEV.BG’s Job Board is the the Job Board for the IT community in Bulgaria. Partnering with over 600 leading IT companies, the site has over 4600 open positions covering all types of technologies and seniority levels.
DEV.BG is also doing tons of tech events and developing the biggest tech media in the country. Officially we started in 2016 and so far we’ve done more than 700+ tech events. Nowadays we are doing an IT event every second night, that is 15 successful events a month.
For the IT employers we do services like employer branding, advertising and reaching the right talent.
We’re now looking for an experienced Account Manager or someone with previous experience in talent sourcing/acquisition and recruitment services to expand our capabilities, join our Job Board team, and also join a vibrant community of IT industry professionals.
About the Role
- You will serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters;
- You will have day to day communication with clients:
- respond to client e-mails, calls and requests;
- possibly advise partners on the performance of their job ads;
- share good industry practices;
- You will work closely with Operations and Business Development to ensure client satisfaction;
- You will develop and maintain strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives, HR Managers, CTO’s, CEO’s, etc.
- You will be the subject matter expert on Job Board vertical to understand and take care of our clients’ business needs and requirements – the role suggests acquiring a thorough understanding and real care of key customer needs;
- You will be informing the clients about potential changes and/or new products/services;
- You will be supporting the Operations Job Board team with occasional tasks (e.g. backing up others, etc.)
- You will be reporting of work procedures using CRM;
- Hands-on mentality, down to earth, pragmatic approach and excellent problem-solving skills;
- At least 3 years experience in client service and account management and/or talent sourcing and recruitment/employer branding;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels;
- Excellent listening, negotiation and organizational skills;
- Ability to work well in a small team;
- Reliable and responsible individual with a positive attitude;
- Fluent Bulgarian and English is a must;
- Some knowledge in the IT sector and technologies would be an advantage, but it’s not obligatory (we provide on the job training);
This role sounds attractive to you? Then send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and please include a paragraph or two on why you believe this role would be a good fit for you and why a job at DEV.BG is a great opportunity for you.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in confidence.