DEV.BG’s Job Board is the platform focusing solely on IT job ads in Bulgaria. Partnering with over 800 leading IT companies, the site has over 5500 open positions covering all types of technologies and seniority levels.
DEV.BG is also doing tons of tech events and developing the biggest tech media in the country. Officially we started in 2016 and so far we’ve done 750+ tech events. Nowadays we are doing an IT event every second night, that is 15 successful events each month, and an annual tech conference gathering the IT community in the country and covering various topics like the future of IT professions, blockchain, mental health, digital transformation, etc.
For the IT employers we do services like employer branding, advertising and reaching the right talent.
We’re now looking for an experienced Events & Partnership Coordinator or someone with previous experience in events management (both physical and virtual events) to expand our capabilities, join our Events team, and also join a vibrant community of IT industry professionals. The position will oversee coordination of events, assist with partnership fulfillment and support administrative duties for all partnerships. The role will also serve to support partner activations and event logistics.
About the Role
- You will have day to day communication with clients on a variety of customer matters – respond to client e-mails, calls and requests;
- You will plan events (both physical and virtual), research and choose online platforms, negotiate costs and verify contracts, deal with logistics, including hall rent, catering, technical equipment, etc.
- You will work closely with Business Development and Operations to ensure client satisfaction;
- You will manage inventory for event supplies including gifting, partner product, or sponsor swag.
- You will develop and maintain strong relationships with partners, connecting with key business executives, HR Managers, CTO’s, CEO’s, etc.
- You will take care of our clients’ business needs and requirements – the role suggests acquiring a thorough understanding and real care of key customer needs;
- Hands-on mentality, down to earth, pragmatic approach and excellent problem-solving skills;
- At least 2 years experience in client service and account management and/or events management;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels;
- Excellent listening, negotiation and organizational skills;
- Ability to work well in a small team;
- Reliable and responsible individual with a positive attitude;
- Fluent Bulgarian and English;
- Some knowledge in the IT sector and technologies would be an advantage, but it’s not obligatory (we provide on the job training);
This opportunity sounds attractive to you? Then send us your CV at email@example.com and please include a paragraph or two on why you believe this role would be a good fit for you and why a job at DEV.BG is a great opportunity for you.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in confidence.