A growth mind-set. Such that your passion for learning does not match any learning curve. The perseverance that you possess is simply outstanding. You can start a conversation anytime and anyplace. Relationship building comes to you as natural as all of the above. Why not have a look below of how all these qualities could make you a great fit for the new business development role that DEV.BG is offering. The role will be initially supportive to the main business development lead before more responsibilities to be delegated upon performance.
1-2 years of professional experience as coordinator, associate or assistant. Education in Social Science or Humanities. English language institution (university, corporate or non-profit) was your last alma mater/employer.
Skillset and mind-set
Past performance will be taken into account but certain ‘secret sauce’ of habits and skillset will be much more important.
Analytical and Research skills. You are simply not afraid to be bombarded with a huge amount of information every single day. Quite the opposite, you look forward to having as much as possible of it so it can make your problem-solving and decision making even more efficient. We can promise you that you will swim in a pool of info in which is actually quite interesting to be.
Interpersonal and Communication skills. We work with the majority of IT companies from Bulgarian tech sector. The inbound and outbound communication that will occur on a daily basis will require top-notch soft skills.
Languages. You will communicate equally often in Bulgarian and English so your command of both languages needs to be proficient.
Negotiation and Network skills. You will be involved in every stage of the negotiation process. Showing experience and skill how you make all parties come together will be a huge advantage. Furthermore, you must have the habit of networking at every opportunity.
Competences. A degree in social sciences or humanities and hands-on experience with CRM Systems is a good start but if you consider yourself a tech savvy and have more than a general understanding of cloud computing, machine learning or blockchain you will match perfectly.
Cultural fit. You will join a team of individuals who consider being well-organized and creative as well as hard-working and proactive a virtue. Nothing less will do the job.
• Building and updating standard and premium profiles on DEV.BG’s IT Directory;
• Responding to a variety of partnership requests;
• Preparing offers and on-boarding new partner companies;
• Administrating and facilitating renewals of partnership contracts;
• Maintaining up to date CRM database;
• Cold/Warm/Social Calling.
This position will allow you to be part of a diverse, creative team with a wide range of skills and backgrounds. We offer competitive salary, health insurance, opportunities for personal development, including a personal training budget, and mentoring.
Please submit a single attachment of your CV (maximum two pages) to firstname.lastname@example.org
The preselected candidates will be given an additional task following two interviews.
Before sending us your personal data, have a look at the way we will treat your data – read our GDPR policy.
• DEV.BG is the Job Board for the IT community in Bulgaria – we work with 30 000+ IT professionals and 550+ IT companies
• Since 2016, we have organized more than 700 events for IT professionals. Every month we organize 15 events, attended by more than 1000 people
• We’ve been selected to take part in Endeavor’s „Dare to scale“ program which focuses on companies that have the potential to grow big
• We are a small and motivated team. We love what we do. We believe that our work is meaningful and it helps IT professionals realize their potential!
Concisely, we support the Bulgarian IT ecosystem in its effort to position itself as one of the leading European IT R&D hubs. We do not spare effort in helping both local software engineers and tech companies to grow and expand. We are their avenue, their platform and their ideas accelerator.