Въведи своя e-mail и парола за вход, ако вече имаш създаден профил в DEV.BG/Jobs
Въведи своя e-mail и ще ти изпратим твоята парола
We are Ascent. We are on a mission to help our customers connect data, software and purpose to create extraordinary outcomes. You could say we are a digital transformation business. But we’d rather say we help people solve problems, or do new things, or do existing things better.
We specialise in software product development, analytics, and data science, IoT solutions, machine learning, DevOps optimisation and modernisation of applications, data and platforms. And in case you were wondering, our customers are awesome. From smart home devices, space exploration and beer to manufacturing, finance, ecology, and logistics – we work with some of the sharpest minds in the brightest businesses.
Ascent is UK based with specialist hubs in Malta and Bulgaria and smaller local teams in 14 countries worldwide. We’re a 300+ strong team that’s growing – fast – in a vibrant market and we are continuously looking for new talent and perspectives. And right now we’re looking for experienced .Net Developers to help our Ascent projects team define and deliver success.
In this role, you will apply your expertise across a set of interesting customers, diverse, sectors and complex challenges, on both major transformations (typically 6-18 months) and smaller scope engagements. This is an opportunity to develop your career in an ambitious, modern business that is committed to delivering measurable customer impact with leading edge tech.
Your daily responsibilities as a Senior Developer will be:
● Implementation of systems/product architecture.
● Estimation of functional/technical business requirements.
● Translating functional/technical business requirements into application code.
● Provide peer review of design and implementations produced by other team members.
● Continue to review, evolve and deliver best software development standards, technology, tools and principles.
● Mentor and assist team members on their upward journey
Key personality traits:
● Attention to detail and methodical worker.
● Proactive and supportive team player.
● Ability to act independently.
● Quick to learn new techniques and eager to embrace new challenges.
● Positive attitude towards change and a fast-paced environment.
● Can-do approach towards development initiatives, methodologies and working practices.
Required Skills and Experience:
The following skills/experience are necessary:
Why join Ascent:
We have great employee benefits such as health insurance, vouchers, sport activities cards, relax area with foosball, darts, ps4, regular team buildings and company events and others