Helping create the services culture of the future! This is the vision of Synergyc. And if you are ready to move on and build a career in a forward-looking company, then let’s talk!
Our partner, CloudBlue, is a leading cloud platform provider that orchestrates B2B ecosystems by enabling management of traditional and digital products and subscriptions. You will have the freedom to be creative and make a difference in a fast paced and agile environment while enjoying the security of a large company backed by multi-billion parent company, Ingram Micro.
What are we looking for?
- Work with customer’s business and technical stakeholders to collect, document and prioritize business and functional requirements
- Design the solution on integration strategies, enterprise architectures, platforms and applications required to successfully meet business needs based on our platform and other 3rd party products
- Document high- and low-level design and present it in front of the customer and development team and be able to defend proposed architecture
- Communicate with PMO team to ensure the solution can be implemented in the given timeline and to provide project updates
- Provide implementation guidance and architectural supervision to development team to facilitate solution delivery
- Become a customer’s technical trusted advisor, by commanding a strong know-how of the CloudBlue orchestration platforms, and the IT stack of customer’s vertical
And if you meet the following criteria:
- Minimum 3-year work experience with global systems development and integration as a Solution Architect or similar position
- Domain expertise in BSS and eCommerce realms
- Advanced understanding of business analysis techniques and processes. Knowing a notation like BMPN, IDEF, etc. is a benefit
- Strong engineering background and experience in software architecture. Knowing an architectural framework like ArchiMate, C4 Model, Integration patterns is a benefit
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or combination of a bachelor’s degree in another field with deep, hands-on technical experience
- Excellent communication skills, with proven track record of ability to communicate to multiple audiences
- Ability to digest numerous and evolving technology landscapes and product arrays
- Fluent in English
Then you are the right candidate for this role!
We Offer You:
- Additional health insurance
- Food vouchers
- Sport cards
- Transport allowance
- Home Office
- Referral bonus program
- Modern office with a stunning view
- Charity & volunteer activities
- Free drinks at the office