Helping create the services culture of the future! This is the vision of Synergyc. And if you are ready to move on and build a career in a forward-looking company, then let’s talk!
Our partner, CloudBlue, is a leading cloud platform provider that orchestrates B2B ecosystems by enabling management of traditional and digital products and subscriptions. You will have the freedom to be creative and make a difference in a fast paced and agile environment while enjoying the security of a large company backed by multi-billion parent company, Ingram Micro.
What are we looking for?
- Utilize PostgreSQL and/or Oracle DB lifecycle management, performance monitoring, optimization and capacity planning
- Utilize large OLTP database scheme and implementation
- Offer DB gatekeeping: guidance development, consulting with developers, code-review (SQL, Python/Java/C++)
And if you meet the following criteria:
- Expert with impeccable SQL skills and understanding of PostgreSQL
- Can review other’s code/queries and identify potential bottlenecks
- Know solutions offered by RDBMS systems (transactions, replications, indexes, triggers, views, joins, etc.) and their pros and cons
- Experience in design and development of high-loaded systems with PostgreSQL and/or Oracle
- Have good Python programming skills
- Have good Java or C++ skills is a plus
- Understanding UNIX basics and experience with Linux OS
- Fluent in English
Then you are the right candidate for this role!
We Offer You:
- Additional health insurance
- Food vouchers
- Sport cards
- Transport allowance
- Home Office
- Referral bonus program
- Modern office with a stunning view
- Charity & volunteer activities
- Free drinks at the office