Skillo incorporates a Software development Delivery Centre and an IT Trainings and Academy hub. You will have the unique opportunity to be a part of an innovative and fast-growing company where you will find an easy-going culture and open communication.
We were born in the IT world and we are driven by technology!
We are currently looking for a Mid/Senior Full-stack Developer to join one of our very exciting and innovative projects in the real-estate sector. We’re working with a product company – a digital media leader in the European market developing a large number of web platforms. The main focus of the company is building sustainable growth from media to services, providing content and services that benefit users in their everyday lives.
As a Mid/Senior Full-stack developer, you’ll have the following responsibilities:
• Acting as a senior level developer as part of the development team;
• Developing and maintaining a reusable component library in Storybook based on atomic design principles;
• Analysis, design and development with the above-mentioned technologies;
• Effort estimation for own tasks;
• Maintain high standards of software quality within the team;
• Make projects research and expand the know-how of the team;
• Reporting of the activities performed.
What will you benefit from this opportunity?
• You will be part of a technical environment where you will be working with cutting-edge technologies;
• You will work under great financial conditions in a dynamic and challenging company with a culture of knowledge-sharing and easy-going communication;
• You will enjoy the opportunity to work remotely or in a hybrid mode;
• You will have access to a flexible social benefits system, training opportunities, cool company events and many more.
What do you need to be successful in the role?
• Familiar with React, NodeJS and TypeScript, with at least 3-4 years of working experience with these technologies;
• Experience with design systems, Storybook are considered a plus;
• Experience in designing microservices and REST APIs with OpenAPI specification is considered a plus;
• Experience in working and designing with databases such as Postgres and DynamoDB is considered a plus;
• Experience in developing in AWS environment.
If you feel that this challenge is for you, send your CV and we will be pleased to chat with you!