Въведи своя e-mail и парола за вход, ако вече имаш създаден профил в DEV.BG/Jobs
Въведи своя e-mail и ще ти изпратим твоята парола
Founded in Sofia, Bulgaria, in 2013, ROITI is an energy trading and risk management (ETRM) consulting company with an expertise in the power, gas, oil, coal and freight, emissions, and financial markets. We develop and support IT solutions for some of the biggest energy companies in Europe.
Our work is centered around solving trading and risk challenges, related to the growth in generation from renewables, the introduction of large-scale batteries, the closing down of conventional thermal power plants and other fun topics in the energy sector. The solutions we build are typically related to asset optimization, data management and reporting, process improvements, and trading and risk functionalities. If you enjoy a dynamic environment and diverse challenging tasks, our expanding team is the right place for you.
About the job:
For our growing team in Sofia, we are looking for a Business Intelligence Developer. You will work with our clients to provide analysis, design, implementation, testing, and support services for their front office and risk management activities. You will report to your respective team lead and internal and external project managers/product owners related to your assigned projects.
• Analyze products, processes and needs within the customer business
• Perform data analysis and validation
• Build and/or maintain Data Warehouse solutions
• Model and visualize data – mostly with Power BI
• Create and manage data flows using ETL tools/frameworks
• Provide training and support within the company and to our customers
• Good analytical and quantitative thinking
• Good communication skills
• Ability to prioritize tasks
• Attention to detail
• A cooperative mindset
• A “Trial-and-error” attitude
• Good English comprehension
• Willingness to travel occasionally
You have experience in one or more of the following:
• MSSQL, Oracle, MySQL, Snowflake, Postgres or similar
• Power BI, Tableau, Qlik, Pentaho, MicroStrategy or similar
• Experience with Python is an advantage
• Experience with Azure or other ETL tools is an advantage
• Experience with data analysis is an advantage
• Competitive remuneration package
• A career path, for professional and personal growth, including trainings/certifications
• Health benefits, company sponsored mobile phone plan Health benefits, Multisport, options for additional stimuli
• Transparent communication within the company
• Pleasant team atmosphere
• Flexible internal policies that allow you to take control of your own schedule
If you are interested, please send us your CV or resume!