Въведи своя e-mail и парола за вход, ако вече имаш създаден профил в DEV.BG/Jobs
Въведи своя e-mail и ще ти изпратим твоята парола
Proxiad Bulgaria is one of the pioneers of IT Services market in Bulgaria. For the last 16 years, we’ve built a culture of excellence, based on a mutual vision for success, passion for quality software development and a friendly working environment.
Our partner company was found in 2012 in France and has offices in 3 countries: France, Canada and the USA. In 2017 the company was rated as #1 Fastest-Growing Technology Company in France by Deloitte Fast 50’s! In 2018 was a winner for Europe and on a Global level in The Red Herring Top 100 award, a recognition that highlights the most exciting startups from Asia, Europe and the Americas. Hundreds of companies from each region are reviewed in a rigorous 3-step process that looks at all aspects of the company.
Our partner solutions manage bus fleets and fare collection with a focus on sharing information, in real-time, between drivers, bus companies, local authorities and passengers. They are designed for school, intercity, urban and on-demand transportation.
They process large volumes of data in real time and give local authorities and bus companies the keys to optimizing their system by: reorganizing schedules, optimizing vehicle routes or load factors, simplifying the collection of public revenues and organizing passengers’ day-to-day travel more efficiently, at the lowest possible cost.
- Actively participate in the resolution of technical problems
- Write technical documentation
- Set up acceptance tests
- Analyzed technical needs and constraints
- Responsible for the development of specific parts of the software
- Keeping a constant watch on technological developments
- Define the guideline of the planned developments and present it to the developers
- Estimate the time and budget for these development tasks
- Define the methods to be used to optimize productivity
- Regular monitoring of deadlines and the allocated budget
- Report regularly on the progress of projects
- Organized agile meetings: Sprint Planning / Daily Scrum / Sprint Review
- Proactively analyze obstacles and anything that can distract the team from its objective and slow it down
- Support and motivate the teams in solving the problems
- 2+ years’ experience in leading a team, preferably in international environment
- At least 5+ years of experience as a PHP Developer, preferable experienced in: Git, Symfony 4.4/5 Api Platform, Vue.js, CakePHP 2.10, PostGreSQL 11, Rest Api, Keycloak, PHP Unit, Infection, PHPStan, RabbitMQ, HTML/jQuery/CSS
- Relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Fluent in English
- 25 days paid annual leave – we value your leisure time.
- Health insurance plan (medical and dental coverage).
- Food Vouchers.
- Referral program –we believe it is best to work with people you know and have various referral awards!
- Sport halls, sports enthusiasm – in-house challenges, organized tennis games, poker tournament, even yoga at the office.
- Clear career paths, coaching programs and great opportunities for professional growth.
- Wide range of training and certification programs, online courses and international conferences.
- Broad projects variety and possible mobility between projects over the time.
- Exposure to international companies and teams with access to top world-known companies.
- Corporate (and not so corporate) parties – we simply like celebrating things.
- Team-buildings that rock!
- Exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace.