At Presize, we’ve made it our mission to change online shopping for good. By 2023, we want to offer users one billion perfectly sized garments, saving hundreds of millions of hours otherwise wasted returning, preventing hundreds of thousands of tons of CO2 emissions – benefiting users, retailers, and our planet.
Your mission is to maximize the efficiency of individual contributions working across various domains of our service to help drive our mission and vision. You will ensure the highest quality execution and timely delivery across various projects and build a world-class team.
- Drive cross-collaboration and execution of customer and internal projects on time and up to the highest standard of quality
- Help build a team, recruit the top 1% of engineering talent which will build towards the presize mission and vision
- Manage individual projects, priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Mentor and train other team members on design techniques and coding standards
- Architect and develop solutions to challenging and ambiguous problems with significant impact
- Iteratively improve our system architecture increasing its scalability and improving its maintainability
- Manage technical debt and take preventative measures to increase the robustness of our system
- Help run our SCRUM product development and get your hand dirty with code occasionally