Въведи своя e-mail и парола за вход, ако вече имаш създаден профил в DEV.BG/Jobs
Въведи своя e-mail и ще ти изпратим твоята парола
We are PHOENIX Pharma – a leading integrated healthcare provider in Europe. Our approximately 45000 employees make an important contribution to comprehensive healthcare in Europe. In a total of 29 countries, we supply pharmacies, doctors, and medical institutions with pharmaceuticals and health products through 224 distribution centers. Millions of people across Europe can rely on our services every day.
Our international IT Hub in Sofia, Bulgaria is growing. You will be able to work with different teams within the PHOENIX Group in Europe, being involved in projects related to SAP, Security, Infrastructure, Cloud, Network, OCC, Business Intelligence, ERP, and CRM Solutions. You will have the chance to participate in the development of projects and products that are diverse, visible, interesting, and for the public welfare and health. You will work in an international environment and culture with a constant exchange of onsite-/offsite knowledge.
We are looking for a Network Security Engineer (DNS) to join our international team in Sofia.
• Design secure solutions for our internal customers within projects.
• Implement new, central Network and Security solutions and changes to existing solutions within the team and with partners.
• Operate the public DNS service, Cisco-based DNS Security Service, Proxy and RAS services for our European customers on a daily business basis.
• Coordinate and lead collaboration with public DNS provider.
• Create concept and operational documents.
• Ensure the availability of delivered solutions, by participating in on-call duty as well as occasionally working outside normal business hours, at weekends, or on public holidays for special changes.
• Consult our internal, European customers to identify their requirements and to create an adequate solution.
• Apprenticeship/study as IT specialist for system integration or comparable well-founded IT qualification.
• Deep knowledge in the implementation and administration of CISCO Umbrella, Broadcom Proxy, public DNS concepts, and Ivanti RAS.
• Experience in Datacenter networks and routing/switching is a plus.
• A self-organized, structured, and customer-oriented way of working, especially in critical situations.
• Knowledge of ITIL processes.
• Analytical skills and the ability to create sustained solutions by documenting and sharing.
• Business- and technical English skills, both written and spoken.
What We Offer:
• 26 days paid annual leave.
• Health insurance.
• Food vouchers.
• Flexible working time and options to work from home.
• Free parking.
• Sports venue pass at a preferential price.
• Learning and development.
• Employee discounts for company products and services.
• Others will be added in the course of establishing the hub.
Send us your recent resume if you recognize this role as a career opportunity for you. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.