Въведи своя e-mail и парола за вход, ако вече имаш създаден профил в DEV.BG/Jobs
Въведи своя e-mail и ще ти изпратим твоята парола
We are PHOENIX Pharma – a leading integrated healthcare provider in Europe. Our approximately 45000 employees make an important contribution to comprehensive healthcare in Europe. In a total of 29 countries, we supply pharmacies, doctors, and medical institutions with pharmaceuticals and health products through 224 distribution centers. Millions of people across Europe can rely on our services every day.
Our international IT Hub in Sofia, Bulgaria is growing. You will be able to work with different teams within the PHOENIX Group in Europe, being involved in projects related to SAP, Security, Infrastructure, Cloud, Network, OCC, Business Intelligence, ERP, and CRM Solutions. You will have the chance to participate in the development of projects and products that are diverse, visible, interesting, and for the public welfare and health. You will work in an international environment and culture with a constant exchange of onsite-/offsite knowledge.
We are looking for a Network and Security Engineer to join our international team in Sofia.
• Design secure solutions for our internal European customers within projects.
• Implement new, decentral Network and Security solutions and changes to existing solutions within the team and with partners.
• Participate in a major role in the rollout and operations of 802.1x solution for PHX.
• Administrate and support the Phoenix switch infrastructure based on Cisco switches.
• Operate the Extreme Networks-based access control infrastructure.
• Create design and operational documents.
• Ensure the availability of delivered solutions, by participating in on-call duty as well as occasionally working outside the normal business hours, at weekends or on public holidays for special changes.
• Consult our internal European customers to identify their requirements and to create adequate solutions.
• Apprenticeship/study as IT specialist for system integration or comparable well-founded IT qualification.
• Knowledge in Extreme Cloud IQ (formerly XMC) access control.
• Good knowledge in the implementation and administration of CISCO switching and routing.
• Knowledge of Extreme Networks Switching & Wireless is considered a plus.
• Good overall knowledge of network security and 802.1x authentication solutions.
• An efficient, structured, and customer-oriented way of working, especially in critical situations.
• Analytical skills and the ability to create sustainable solutions by documenting and sharing knowledge.
• Good business- and technical-level English skills, both written and spoken.
What We Offer:
• 26 days paid annual leave.
• Health insurance.
• Food vouchers.
• Flexible working time and options to work from home.
• Free parking.
• Sports venue pass at a preferential price.
• Learning and development.
• Employee discounts for company products and services.
• Others will be added in the course of establishing the hub.
Send us your recent resume if you recognize this role as a career opportunity for you. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.