Въведи своя e-mail и парола за вход, ако вече имаш създаден профил в DEV.BG/Jobs
Въведи своя e-mail и ще ти изпратим твоята парола
Since 1954 Liebherr Appliance Division has developed and produced a wide range of high quality cooling and freezing appliances. We always inspire our customers with new benefits and also exceed the limits of what was previously possible. Always thinking one step ahead, today we are already thinking about tomorrow.
As a Electronic System Test Engineer, you will be part of a world leader in the production of refrigeration equipment. Side by side with highly qualified specialists you will contribute to the creation of devices of the highest class for our millions of users around the world. Liebherr means security and stability. Become part of our family.
• Define test concepts and test specifications for electronic system test of freezers and refrigerators;
• Maintain and extend existing software tools, test environments and test benches;
• Execute tests with different focus during several stages of product development;
• Analyze electronic, software and system requirements;
• Technical reviews with requirement engineers, development and other project teams;
• Defect management and risk assessment;
• Test reporting and documentation of test results.
• Education – Engineering degree in the field of electronics, electrical engineering, computer engineering or relative;
• Good knowledge of English or German language – minimum B1 in the European language system;
• Experience in system test of electronic control units;
• Experience in electronic development;
• Experience with test automation, scripting, software programing (Python, OOP);
• Experience with issue tracking;
• Experience with test reporting;
• Experience with requirement analysis.
Will be considered as an advantage:
• Certified tester education (ISTQB certification or other);
• Experience with PyTest, PyQT, LabView, serial communication protocols;
• Experience with Jira, Confluence, Git version control;
• Experience with measurement equipment, electronic circuits.
• Internal company relations based on rules and principles;
• Company culture based on respect and fair treatment;
• Safe, secure and stable working environment;
• Attractive remuneration package;
• Variety of individual and team development programmes;
• Additional health insurance with a premium coverage ;
• Broad health management program – ergonomics, sports cards, dietetic consultations, psychologist, yumeiho, yoga, football, folk dances and etc.
• Daily food allowance and food vouchers;
• Various social activities;
• Company transportation or additional transport allowance;
• Work from Home availability.
Application documents: CV
The initial recruiting selection will be made according to the provided documents. We will contact only shortlisted candidates. We guarantee full confidentiality of your application.
The provided data is personal according to GDPR and is subject to special protection.