Въведи своя e-mail и парола за вход, ако вече имаш създаден профил в DEV.BG/Jobs
Въведи своя e-mail и ще ти изпратим твоята парола
LEM – Life Energy Motion
A leading company in electrical measurement, LEM engineers the best solutions for energy and mobility, ensuring that our customers; systems are optimized, reliable and safe.
Our team of 1,500 people in over 15 countries is passionate about transforming technology potential into powerful solutions. We develop and recruit the best talents globally, working at the forefront of megatrends such as renewable energy, mobility, automation, and digitalization. Listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange since 1986, the company’s ticker symbol is LEHN.
Join us to help our customers and society accelerate the transition to a sustainable future.
In order to strengthen our team and support the implementation of solutions around Microsoft 365 technologies, we are looking for an Microsoft 365 specialist on PowerApps, Power Automate and SharePoint online// Teams technologies.
This is an exciting new opportunity working as part of the Corporate IS team to develop new capabilities and establish a supportable model of platform and applications, growing the companies use of modern technologies.
The main tasks will be related to:
• Manage projects to design and develop Microsoft 365 end-to-end applications that improve collaboration, productivity, and knowledge sharing according to r business needs.
• Provide architecture and functional support to expand capabilities in Microsoft 365 technologies, including a focus on keeping up to date with developing solutions and future roadmap of Microsoft and Studying systems flow, data usage, and processes.
• Ensure good implementation practices (functional, technical, organizational, governance, etc.) thanks to your knowledge on the Microsoft 365 solution about functional and technical coverage of Teams, PowerApps, Power Automate and SharePoint Online products.
• Experience of developing solutions using Microsoft Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate, optional Power AI Builder and Power Virtual Assistant).
• Practical SharePoint Online product experience: configuration, administration, development and deployment of solutions.
• Microsoft SQL, Dataverse, Power Query, ability to read and troubleshoot API.
• Experience of integrating SharePoint online with third party applications.
• Strong practical experience in the use of PowerShell * Power Platform cmdlets, Power Platform Shell.
• Experience in using Microsoft Teams Foundation Services.
• Being able to gather requirements/idea from business stakeholders and transform them to solution.
• Experience working with Agile methodologies.
• Strong problem solving, ability to work under pressure and able to prioritize.
• Self-management and ability to work independently with limited supervision.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work effectively with remote teams.
• Very good oral and written communication.
• Fluency in English.
Opportunity to be an essential part of a dynamic, successful, and continuously growing international company.
International knowledge transfer opportunities in other production sites of LEM.
A friendly and open working environment.
Flexible working time.
Excellent remuneration package.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send us your CV.
All documents will be kept in strict confidentiality.
Only short listed candidates will be invited for an interview.