Въведи своя e-mail и парола за вход, ако вече имаш създаден профил в DEV.BG/Jobs
Въведи своя e-mail и ще ти изпратим твоята парола
Who are we?
KBC Global Services is the engine behind KBC Group – a leading bank-insurance group with over 41,000 talented employees serving more than 12 million clients across Europe. Since 2021, we have been supporting the digital transformation of KBC Group providing software development, QA, AI and other IT solutions working on a wide range of projects combining classical IT with digital banking.
Our community accommodates talented professionals with years of experience as well as recent university graduates of different backgrounds who are results-driven and passionate about the success of our company.
As our Senior AI Python developer, you will:
• Collaborate with technical and business experts to develop new KATE use cases and enhance existing functionalities.
• You will be responsible for designing and building highly scalable AI and ML solutions using Python and the Rasa Framework.
• Design and implement NLU and NLP models.
• Additionally, you will help with integrations with data providers (internal systems and third-party applications).
• Resolve complex technical design issues by analyzing logs, debugging code, and identifying technical issues, challenges, and bugs in the process.
• Deploy applications using CI/CD tools.
• Optimize KATE system for maximum speed and scalability.
• Perform deeplinks integration and encryption.
Key competences that will help you succeed:
• At least a bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
• 5+ years of experience in software development.
• 3+ years of professional experience with Python (Python 3.x preferred)
• Hands-on experience building and deploying chatbots (preferred).
• Experience with Python Frameworks and Libraries.
• Experience with Machine Learning and AI (preferred).
• Relational and NoSQL databases (PostgreSQL and DynamoDB)
• It’s a big plus if you have knowledge of the following tools and technologies (Rasa framework, Docker, CI/CD pipelines, Terraform, AWS Cloud Services, GitHub, Linux).
• You are eager to learn and have an open mind towards new tools, technologies, processes, and organizations.
• You are a team player who likes to help colleagues further and gets his energy from working together and acting in a solution-oriented way.
• You are a quick learner who can easily apply problem-solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
• Excellent English skills both spoken and written.
• Strong foundation in the Python programming language.
• Strong understanding of other AI tools is a BIG plus.
• Experience with RESTful API services.
• Good understanding of HTTPS and Enterprise security.