Въведи своя e-mail и парола за вход, ако вече имаш създаден профил в DEV.BG/Jobs
Въведи своя e-mail и ще ти изпратим твоята парола
KBC Global Services is the engine behind KBC Group – a leading bank-insurance group with over 45,000 talented employees serving more than 12 million clients across Europe. Since 2021, we have been supporting the digital transformation of KBC Group providing software development, QA, AI, and other IT solutions working on a wide range of projects combining classical IT with digital banking.
Are you a passionate problem solver that is constantly seeking to deliver data in a more efficient way? Are you a team player that enjoys communicating with international colleagues on a daily basis? Do you constantly seek ways to improve yourself, your team and your way of working? Then you’ve come to the right place!
Why us? Because we care. Choosing us, you are choosing a work that works for you.
As our Qlik Sense Developer, you would have the following responsibilities:
• Design and develop interactive dashboards and visualizations using Qlik Sense.
• Work closely with stakeholders to understand their data and reporting needs and translate those requirements into intuitive and interactive dashboards.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams including data scientists, business analysts and project managers to design and implement end-to-end solutions.
• Utilize advanced features of Qlik Sense, including expressions, set analysis, and scripting, to meet the needs of stakeholders.
• Maintain and enhance existing dashboards and visualizations, ensuring that they remain up-to-date and meet the evolving needs of the business.
• Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues as they arise.
Key competences that will help you succeed:
• Proven experience as a Qlik Sense Developer (and QlikView), with a strong portfolio of dashboards and visualizations.
• Strong understanding of data warehousing concepts and methodologies.
• Experience with SQL, with the ability to write complex queries.
• Ability to work with large data sets and perform data analysis.
• Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
You are a perfect fit for us if:
• You are adaptive to changes and flexible.
• You are a team player and always look for solution/answers within the team first.
• You know how to handle challenging situations without panicking.
• You are always open and communicative.
• You are proactive in your way of working and like taking initiative.
• You are able and willing to connect and get close to an international team.
• You are always looking for ways to improve yourself and the team.
• You have good English skills.
A significant advantage would be to have:
• Knowledge of other BI tools such as PowerBI or Oracle.
• Knowledge of Jira/Confluence.
• Knowledge of Sharepoint.
Being part of KBC, you will enjoy plenty of benefits:
• Work-Life balance: 25-day annual paid holiday; regular team buildings and company parties.
• Personal Care: Additional medical insurance and pension plan.
• Fully covered Multisport card.
• An international and highly diverse work atmosphere.
• Hybrid way of working: flexible working time with home-office option.
• Career growth and development: Leadership Development Program, Internal Academies encouraging internal rotations, a wide range of trainings and free access to several learning platforms, language courses and more.
• Preferential terms for banking and insurance products & services offered by KBC Group companies in Bulgaria (loans rates, life and non-life insurance, etc.)
• Spot Awards to make you shine: Employee of the month, Employee of the Year, Exceptional achievements and others.
• Referral program: recommend a friend to a job and get a bonus.
• Other remarkable benefits: Marriage and Childbirth bonuses, paid Volunteer Day, many discounted offers from various providers.
If you find this job opportunity interesting and you recognize yourself in the above, apply via the button with your CV in English.
Join. Create. Innovate with us!