Въведи своя e-mail и парола за вход, ако вече имаш създаден профил в DEV.BG/Jobs
Въведи своя e-mail и ще ти изпратим твоята парола
KBC Global Services is the engine behind KBC Group – a leading bank-insurance group with over 41,000 talented employees serving more than 12 million clients across Europe.
Since 2021, we have been supporting the digital transformation of KBC Group providing software development, QA, AI and other IT solutions working on a wide range of projects combining classical IT with digital banking.
Our community accommodates talented professionals with years of experience as well as recent university graduates of different backgrounds who are results-driven and passionate about the success of our company.
Mission of Third Party Inspect and Control Team
TPS-ICT will enable business and IT in the realization of their objectives by providing guidance and coaching in the process of selection, management and control of Third Party (IT) Services. Enabling KBC to ensure maximum leverage of opportunities provided by TPS while remaining compliant and keeping risks under control.
As our Third Party Security Assessor, you ensure that customers can use our services securely. Colleagues are trusting your advice on vendor assessments.
You will review vendor self-assessments questionnaires (Standard Information Gathering questionnaires) and provided evidence to confirm (or not) the self-assessment of the vendor. You will interpret evidence provided by the vendor as part of the self-assessment. You will interpret reports of security scans. You will draft a Vendor Information Security Report and discuss this with the stakeholders ((B)ISO, Management)
As TPS assessor you will be reviewing the vendor self-assessment in pre-contract phase and via periodically reassessments. This way KBC will be able to anticipate threats, we retain our customers’ trust in our services and continue to innovate in a safe manner.
Key competences that will help you succeed:
• Professional experience of at least: 3 years of experience in cyber security.
• Strong analytical and synthesizing skills
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to talk and understand both the Board level and the IT Engineers
• Good quality diagnosis of the ‘as is’ situation
• Convincing and leading: in presenting a risk controlled and workable ‘to be’ situation
Being part of KBC, you will enjoy plenty of benefits:
• Work-Life balance: 25-day annual paid holiday; regular team buildings and company parties
• Personal Care: Additional medical insurance and pension plan
• Food vouchers
• Fully covered Multisport card
• An international and highly diverse work atmosphere
• Hybrid way of working: flexible working time with home-office option
• Career growth and development: Leadership Development Program, Internal Academies encouraging internal rotations, a wide range of trainings and free access to several learning platforms, language courses and more
• Preferential terms for banking and insurance products & services offered by KBC Group companies in Bulgaria ( loans rates, life and non-life insurance, etc.)
• Spot Awards to make you shine: Employee of the month, Exceptional achievements and others
• Referral program: recommend a friend to a job and get a bonus
• Other remarkable benefits: Marriage and Childbirth bonuses, paid Volunteer day, many discounted offers from various providers
If you find this job opportunity interesting and you recognize yourself in the above, apply via the button with your CV in English. Shape your future with us.