Въведи своя e-mail и парола за вход, ако вече имаш създаден профил в DEV.BG/Jobs
Въведи своя e-mail и ще ти изпратим твоята парола
KBC Global Services is the engine behind KBC Group – a leading bank-insurance group with over 45,000 talented employees serving more than 12 million clients across Europe. Since 2021, we have been supporting the digital transformation of KBC Group providing software development, QA, AI, and other IT solutions working on a wide range of projects combining classical IT with digital banking.
Are you passionate about Big Data and AI and more specifically about the way data science cases are developed and industrialized? Do you want to work with the latest technologies in the data world and are you interested in taking the first steps towards industrializing cases in the cloud together with the team? Then you’ve come to the right place!
Why us? Because we care. Choosing us, you are actually choosing yourself.
As our AI Python Developer, you would have the following responsibilities:
• Collaborate with technical and business experts to develop new KATE use cases and enhance existing functionalities.
• Design and build highly scalable AI and ML solutions.
• Design and implement NLU and NLP models.
• Help with integrations with data providers (internal systems and third-party applications).
• Analyze logs, debug code, identify technical issues, challenges, and bugs in the process
• Deploy applications using CI/CD tools.
• Optimize KATE system for maximum speed and scalability.
• Perform deeplinks integration and encryption.
Key competences that will help you succeed:
• Excellent English skills both spoken and written.
• 5+ years of experience in Software Development.
• Strong foundation in the Python programming language (at least 3 years of professional experience with Python, as well as experience with Python Frameworks and Libraries).
• Hands-on experience building and deploying chatbots.
• Experience with Machine Learning and AI.
• Relational and NoSQL databases (PostgreSQL and DynamoDB).
• Experience with RESTful API services.
• Good understanding of HTTPS and Enterprise security.
You are a perfect fit for us if:
• You are eager to learn and have an open mind towards new tools, technologies, processes, and organizations.
• You are a team player who likes to help colleagues further and gets his energy from working together and acting in a solution-oriented way.
• You are a quick learner who can easily apply problem-solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
A significant advantage would be to have:
• At least a bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
• Strong understanding of other AI tools.
• Knowledge of Rasa framework, Docker, CI/CD pipelines, Terraform, AWS Cloud Services, GitHub, Linux.
• Work-Life balance: 25-day annual paid holiday; regular team buildings and company parties.
• Personal Care: Additional medical insurance and pension plan.
• Fully covered Multisport card.
• An international and highly diverse work atmosphere.
• Hybrid way of working: flexible working time with home-office option.
• Career growth and development: Leadership Development Program, Internal Academies encouraging internal rotations, a wide range of trainings and free access to several learning platforms, language courses and more.
• Preferential terms for banking and insurance products & services offered by KBC Group companies in Bulgaria (loans rates, life and non-life insurance, etc.)
• Spot Awards to make you shine: Employee of the month, Employee of the Year, Exceptional achievements and others.
• Referral program: recommend a friend to a job and get a bonus.
• Other remarkable benefits: Marriage and Childbirth bonuses, paid Volunteer Day, many discounted offers from various providers.
If you find this job opportunity interesting and you recognize yourself in the above, apply via the button with your CV in English.
Join. Create. Innovate with us!