Въведи своя e-mail и парола за вход, ако вече имаш създаден профил в DEV.BG/Jobs
Въведи своя e-mail и ще ти изпратим твоята парола
IT-Impulse is expanding to Bulgaria, with an office in Sofia, where we are building a local team of IT specialists. We represent a Software Engineering division of the international company JobImpulse GmbH with more than 9.000 employees in 51 locations in 12 countries and we act as an intermediary between the IT software development department and highly qualified IT specialists on the job market.
IT-Impulse with its offices in Seville (Spain) and Kosice (Slovakia) is the point of contact when it comes to IT Outsourcing and Nearshoring.
We are looking for 4th member to our local development team. You will be participating on development of .NET applications based on SharePoint & Azure, supporting customers (internal and external) in a multinational environment, participating in delivering solutions for users in the offices worldwide (45 countries on three continents).
Job description, responsibilities and duties
We are looking for experienced Developers for SharePoint / M365 / Power Platform (PowerApps, Power Automate, MS Flow). As a member of an international team, you will work mostly for customers from DACH region.
• Development and maintenance of software solutions in the M365 cloud based on SharePoint and PowerApps
• Conception and creation of interfaces
• Requirements gathering, functional design, implementation, configuration, testing and deployment
• Maintenance of existing applications based on PowerApps and Microsoft Forms
• Independent implementation of projects after coordination of the requirements with the business users
• Active communication with the customers, developers, and other team members
German – Upper intermediate (B2) or English – Upper intermediate (B2)
Personality requirements and skills
• Degree in computer science or comparable qualification
• Sound knowledge of software development with C#, .NET, SharePoint and PowerApps
• Team player and analytical mind
• High level of quality and sustainability in the way we work
A plus for this position:
• Experience in project management
• Flexibility to familiarise yourself with other areas of responsibility
What you get:
– Long-term and stable position, an employment contract for an indefinite period
– Environment of a medium-sized company together with the background and opportunities of a large company
– +5 extra days of vacation
– 3 sick days per month
– Quarterly bonuses (up to 10%)
– Employee referral program (up to 3.000 EUR per referral)
– Yearly performance and salary review
– Jubilee gifts
– Flexible working hours
– 100% remote
– Fruit days
– Stocked kitchen with free drinks (freshly roasted coffee)
We kindly ask you to send us your CV and other attachments in English only.