GARAIO is a high-profile Swiss company. Since its foundation in 1994, the company has developed into a leading software house. Long before digitization took a dominant place in the agendas of business leaders, GARAIO was allowed to digitize processes for business customers. The benefits of working with GARAIO can be seen in the simplification and increased efficiency of demanding business processes, but above all in measurable added value for the customers.
We employ 90 people in four locations – Bern, Zürich & Sofia.
To serve our customers in the best possible way, we rely on our team spirit.
With highly trained employees, we do what we do best: implement complex software solutions.
Are you looking for a responsible and independent job in one of the best Swiss IT companies? Do you want to be involved in exciting projects using the latest technologies? Then maybe you are the right person for us.
We are looking for an experienced Software Developer to join the expanding team in Bulgaria.
• Analyze customer requirements and develop specifications taking into account functional and non-functional requirements.
• Analyze and implement appropriate methods, techniques, standards, guidelines, and tools for software development.
• Ensuring and improving the software quality and performance, among other things with the help of static code analysis, code reviews, as well as adapting the code base to the changing requirements by means of code and architecture refactorings.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT
• Strong experience with C#, React and GraphQL
• Ability to work independently and within a team
• Analytical thinking skills and a quick grasp of new concepts
• Structured working style and precise work (without getting lost in the details)
• Fluent speaking and good writing skills in English
• Analysis and implementation of appropriate methods, techniques, standards, guidelines and tools for software development.
WHAT DO WE OFFER
The GARAIO spirit is based on a great team spirit – appreciation, partnership, sustainability and refreshing interaction are very important to us. The training and further education of employees is welcomed and individually promoted at GARAIO.
We have set coding style, peer review process and unit-testing as definition for work done.
As a team-member in Sofia you would be amongst the first expanding the near-shoring business of GARAIO in Bulgaria.
• Competitive remuneration
• Annual pay review
• Work from home policy
• 30 days paid leave
• Training budget
• Additional health insurance
• Life insurance
• Food vouchers
• Sports card
• Transport card
If you believe you have the skills and experience for the role then please send us your CV.