For our client – a digital leader with more than 20 years of success and experience in the global market – we are seeking an experienced Data Engineer.
Our client is a new generation digital transformation company in the sphere of software consulting that work with top-notch technologies, develop innovations beyond market trends, and share a passion for making things better. They put people first, so their teamwork is built on mutual respect and open communication. As a result, they enable everyone to be authentic, express ideas, and unleash potential. The company is a global leader with over 1,400 employees in 27 offices in 12 countries in Europe and North America.
● Own the company’s ETL processes and DWH
● Build E2E integrations and pipelines to and from our Data Lake and DWH. Model
our DWH according to best practices and analytical requirements.
● Work closely with BI developers, analysts, product managers, and business
owners from across the company to answer all their data needs
We want you to have:
● 3+ years of direct experience with SQL (No-SQL is a plus), data modeling, data
warehousing, and building ELT/ETL pipelines
● Experience working with at least one of the big data environments: Snowflake,
Vertica, Hadoop (Impala/Hive), Redshift, etc
● Python / Java development experience
● Proven experience in monitoring and supporting production-grade data
● Excellent verbal/written communication & data presentation skills
Good to have:
● Experience with Rivery ETL platform
● Experience working with Kafka
● Experience with data visualization tools (Tableau/ Sisense/ Looker/ other)
● Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical discipline
• Excellent salary and an opportunity to grow within the company
• Induction programs
• Participation in all stages of the development process from architecture design to development using SCRUM methodology
• Exchange experience by working in different teams of professionals
• Recognition programs and rewards (Employee of the month gets 1 additional vacation day)
• Free course in German
• Coverage of certification program expenses
• Company-sponsored events and team buildings
• Participation in our social groups of interests: Extreme Sports, Geeks, Photography, etc.
• Access to sports card
• Additional Health insurance (after your probation period)
• Nice and friendly atmosphere
If this opportunity sounds appealing and fitting for you and your future career development, don’t hesitate and apply. Send us your CV in English and we will contact the shortlisted candidates as soon as possible.
And if this job is not suitable for you, but you know a person who is a perfect match for the requirements listed, please share the link or recommend your friend.
Our services are free of charge for candidates.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Easy Consult Recruitment and Employment activities are based on a Recruitment license № 2339/ 30.08.2017.