Въведи своя e-mail и парола за вход, ако вече имаш създаден профил в DEV.BG/Jobs
Въведи своя e-mail и ще ти изпратим твоята парола
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
As Portfolio – Cloud Manager, you will be managing the service throughout its lifecycle from planning to execution in support of organizational strategy and objectives. You will cooperate with the Service Engineers, Security Architects, Pre-Sales, and Marketing during the lifecycle development process, and you will act as main point of contact for the service/product within scope.
We are looking for experts that are fast learners, open to discover & master new technologies and concepts.
– Research Cybersecurity industry and analyze market trends to articulate them into our cybersecurity portfolio
– See opportunities for innovation, enhancements, and positive positioning in the market
– Develop value adding cases and build a compelling analysis to demonstrate the potential for Revenue growth of new innovative ideas.
– Determine service/product specifications, define long term strategy for the respective area and create the related roadmap
– Drive service/product development, maintenance, and retirement for a set of services/products in a Portfolio Domain following the Atos process.
-Develop detailed project plan and act as program manage to mobilize all parties involved in the service development.
– Develop and maintain agreed business and release plans
– Prepare Portfolio collateral as defined in the SOLD/APLM Process
– Responsible for pricing structure, pricing, and benchmarking
– Oversee service/product development
– Manage all relevant internal and external partners to secure commitment for the necessary resources reflecting portfolio development timelines
– Support Pre-sales in strategic deals
– 6+ years of experience in the digital industry. Ideally including 3 years of experiences in cybersecurity
– Fluency in English
– Project Management skills and experience
– Innovation mentality- Display original thinking and creativity; Meet challenges with resourcefulness; Interested in researching, learning & adopting new security trends
– Demonstrable knowledge of cybersecurity & cloud market and competition; Analyze market & competition.
– Problem Solving skills- Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully
We are striving every day in every situation to be: Inclusive; Curious; Audacious; Responsible; United to reflect the Atos company values.
If you see yourself also in these values, we would love to hear from you!
We are striving every day in every situation to be: Inclusive; Curious; Audacious; Responsible; United to reflect the Atos company values. If you see yourself also in these values, we would love to hear from you!
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.