Въведи своя e-mail и парола за вход, ако вече имаш създаден профил в DEV.BG/Jobs
Въведи своя e-mail и ще ти изпратим твоята парола
AppGreat is one of the fastest growing global IT companies, supporting the highest tech organizations in the world with 5 offices: 2 in Sofia, 1 in Plovdiv, 1 in Skopje and 1 in Bucharest.
We are walking with top talents and highly experienced management to ensure the world’s leading technology companies meet all the business challenges that the future holds.
We are AppGreat! We are a young and ambitious company like no other!
WHY JOIN OUR DREAM TEAM?
The most important part of AppGreat is the team. From our founders to the last person, we are committed to creating a pleasant environment and a place where everybody feels like they belong.
We invest in them in any way we can, starting from the amazing atmosphere in the office, unique benefits and career growth opportunities.
We are looking for a strong Python Software Engineer with a can-do attitude, strong interpersonal skills, passion for engineering, and who is willing to work on software architecture, high-scale high-performance systems and AI. Join us and be part of our team, delivering one of the most exciting and complex platforms in the fintech industry.
• Develop high-performance , high-scale AI systems and Working with the Research team in implementing and deploying the ML/AI products and models
• Taking ownership of different technologies in our Tech stack, becoming the focal point and tech lead of those technologies
• Develop projects on top of big-data while using the state-of-the-art tooling (Big data, real-time processing), ML-ops and AI algorithm management
• Involved in all stages of production from architecture, designing, coding, deploying and maintaining
• Responsible for all parts of the product including coding backend, frontend, infrastructure, and production maintenance.
• Proven experience in Python as Software Engineer
• 3+ years of experience in software development (Java, C# , Python)
• Good knowledge of design patterns and software engineering best practices
• Experience with microservice architecture
• Can-do attitude, analytical and organized
• Team player, autodidact, excellent communication skills.
Nice to have:
• Experience developing in microservices architecture and working with containers and Kubernetes
• Experience with RabbitMQ / Kafka / Redis
• Experience with Big-data tooling / Machine learning environments (Jupyterhub, Airflow)
• Experience with DataScience libraries – Numpy, Pandas, sklearn
• Experience with React.JS
• Experience with microservices approach
• Previous work with data science teams, experience in deploying machine learning models to production.
• Attractive remuneration package
• Excellent career growth opportunities
• Flexible option for remote work
• 25 days annual leave, plus an additional day for your birthday on top of that
• Social package which includes – additional medical insurance, food vouchers, sport cards, Netflix or Spotify subscription, company events and many others
• Comprehensive training and development programs.